我 虽然笨 可是我会努力 (:

Sunday, April 10, 2011

lovely day ::::::::
hehe! I enjoy my stable love with my boy :DD
Finally, I can shout out
I LOVE MY BOY
Thanks god to let me have this relationship
Well. I will appreciate it ........... Hope to have a long love affair with my boy ((:


Omg. Im not feeling well!
It feel suck.. But I still have to wake up early and drive to work
I start hate driving. Do you know why?
I hate jam. And I still cant control my steering wheel as well
hmm, Maybe I should take more driving lesson
Nobody dare to tumpang my car. All give me a shit face after I fetch them
WTF, I will improve it.
please give me some time ):

I really have a very bad headache from yesterday until now
Omg. I feel want to vomit & I have no energy to move
Even just want to go for toilet
I FEEL LIKE MYSELF IS ZOMBIEEEEEEEEEE ::::::::
I took many ACTI-FAST Panadol from yesterday
Omg. It was useless ><''
I have to go fitness later
Maybe will feel better after a strenuous exercise
Better thn I rest at home/. *BORING ==*